When Income Grows, Who Gains?


0 Flares Filament.io 0 Flares ×

Follow this link to an article by Economic Policy Institute’s webpage on the State of Working America.  It has a great interactive pie chart showing how growth in average income has been shared between the richest 10% and the remaining 90% of the country.  For example, from 1970 to 2008 average incomes in the U.S. grew by $12,320, however, ALL GROWTH went to the richest 10%, income for the bottom 90% actually declined!

Follow this link to the chart.

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 LinkedIn 0 Email -- Filament.io 0 Flares ×